HKTDC Service Blueprint/ Service Integration Design
The Publication & E-Commerce department of HKTDC is going through a Digital Transformation and we took part in one of their key project - Online Marketplace UX/ UI Redesign via tendering process in Nov 2018.
Upon working with business teams and the project manager, it was agreed that the Online Marketplace platform cannot stand alone as one product itself and satisfy users' needs along the whole sourcing journey. There were different studies and research projects done since the kickstart of the Digital Transformation, but in-depth customer journeys, and a relationship map between different service components (people, props, and process) were however lacking/ not clearly pictured. This spin-off project targets to regroup the findings and suggestions, and visualize the relationship that are directly tied to different touchpoints in the format of diagrams and networks.
Steps and deliverables:
(1) Map out existing service components (across the department) and who each component serves
(2) Group users into types of personas
(3) Ready customer experience journey for each persona
(4) Map (3) against (1) and identify the gaps
(5) Based on (3) and (1) to redesign Service Blueprints that complete cycles
Hong Kong Trade Development Council
Feb 2020 (ongoing)